Linggo, Nobyembre 11, 2012

(Profit Clicking) How to buy Ad packages


                 If you have no website and your just an ordinary member like me, you will need to go for the second option to earn. That's buying ad packs. Remember, each ad packs will cost $10.

By signing up, $10 will be offered to you but remember that this will be taken away 81 days after sign up. You will earn $15 from your $10 free but $10 will be deducted so you will be left only with $5 on your account which will not be enough to buy another ad pack.

You can do referrals to earn without investing from your own pocket but if you really want to earn, you can invest just a little. I invested $100 on my first account and that was out of my own pocket. I then compounded (use my earnings within my account) to purchase more ad packs

Just click on buy ad package link on dashboard and it will look like this. Just type the quantity of ad packs that you want to buy and DO NOT REFRESH OR GO BACK.

How to buy Ad packages

There is no need to worry since this is 100% legit and fully working. As you can see on the pictures I've posted about my earnings. Be wise guys so that you can manage the account perfectly. This is to make sure your account will not die and continue earning.

Don't Withdraw too much since you won't be able to purchase ad packs anymore if they expire.


Have fun!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento